When it comes to giving birth, no two women and no two pregnancies are alike. Based on his medical residency and 10 years of obstetrical practice, Dr. Hooker has extensive experience in routine and high-risk pregnancies and deliveries. We offer 3D/4D ultrasounds.
General Prenatal Care and Delivery
Whether this is your first pregnancy or you've experienced the miracle of pregnancy and delivery before, you can rely on our professional, compassionate prenatal care:
- Early pregnancy genetic counseling
- Low-risk pregnancy
- Operative obstetrics (cesarean section)
- Pre-pregnancy assessment and counseling
High-Risk Obstetrical Care
- Gestational diabetes and preeclampsia
- High-risk and multiple pregnancy care
- Pre-existing heart or kidney disease
- Pre-existing autoimmune disorders
- Pregnancy after age 35
- Recurrent miscarriages
Contact us today for regular checkups and preventive diagnostic services. We offeradvanced gynecological services like cancer screenings, pelvic floor prolapse repair, infertility, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, menstrual dysfunction, and pap smears.